CHARITY PROJECT COMPLETED!
In such a difficult time for our native country, we will reorient social assistance to the needs of civilians in cities that have suffered as a result of Russian aggression.
This project was created to support adults and children who found themselves in the very epicenter of the war and were forced to leave their homes. Help is concentrated on Kyiv, Kiev region, Chernihiv region.
The fund team is located near Kiev and has its own warehouse 12 km from Kyiv.
Our goal is to purchase and donate emergency supplies, personal care products, medicines and the like to people affected by the fighting and unable to take care of themselves. Especially the elderly.
- Dressings (bandages, plaster bandages, gauze, cotton wool);
- Painkillers (dexalgin, paracetamol 100 ml, analgin);
- Antibiotics (ceftriaxone, metronidazole, levofloxacin);
- Systems of internal infusions, solutions for infusions (soda buffer, hekades 400 ml, physiological saline 400 ml);
- Alcohol. Tranexamic acid, decenone, etamsylate in ampoules.
- Dexamethasone, mezaton, atropine, adrenaline, diphenhydramine and other necessary medicines and medical products.
- Warm winter jackets (plain) – all sizes
- Trousers with and without warm lining.
- Thermal underwear Level I
- Thermal underwear Level II
- Insulated boots
- Boots and sneakers demi-season
- An unrealistic number of T-shirts, hats, socks, warm gloves, gloves, buffs, balaclavas, belts, underpants
- Thermoses and mugs
We encourage you to join the collection of our friends from other countries, you can save the transfer of any amount using the details below.