We appeal to caring colleagues to unite and cooperate.
Together with the Boxing Federation of Ukraine and the Ray of Hope Charitable Foundation, we have developed a charity project to support athletes who have been forced to leave their homes and gyms in the combat zone and athletes who have stayed and are defending their homeland.
We have a lot of challenges ahead of us now. A large number of athletes are forced to move. It is for this purpose that we launched a program to support displaced boxers and their families. We have focused assistance in three areas:
- humanitarian aid to athletes who have been forced to leave their homes (assistance with finding housing, moving, providing basic necessities, assistance in finding work and, if possible, resuming training);
- assistance to athletes left to defend their homes in the Ukrainian army;
- assistance in the restoration of gyms and training equipment.
Our team is currently raising charitable funds to help:
1) Boxers of our national team from Mariupol – Maxim Pylypets and Daria-Olga Gutarina
2) The coach of the youth team, whose gym was destroyed in Irpen – Oleg Kudinov.
We will be grateful for the financial support of this project and cooperation.